What’s in the news?
- 14th Edition of the Indo-US Joint Special Forces exercise “VAJRA PRAHAR 2023” commenced recently.
- Exercise VAJRA PRAHAR is a joint exercise conducted between Indian Army and US Army Special Forces.
- It aims at sharing best practices and experiences in areas such as joint mission planning and operational tactics.
- The first edition was conducted in the year 2010 in India.
- Exercise VAJRA PRAHAR has evolved as a mechanism to exchange ideas and share best practices between the Special Forces of both the nations. It is also a platform to enhance inter-operability and strengthen defence cooperation between the armies of India and the United States of America.