National AI Portal
What’s in the news?
- The second-year anniversary of ‘National AI Portal (https://indiaai.gov.in)’ was celebrated recently.
- The National AI Portal is a joint initiative by the Ministry of Electronics and IT (MeitY), National e-Governance Division (NeGD) and NASSCOM.
- The portal focuses on creating and nurturing a unified AI ecosystem in the country to drive excellence and leadership in knowledge creation to develop an AI-ready robust workforce for the future and use AI to foster economic growth.
- The portal was launched on May 30, 2020. The portal currently has an impressive repository of 1151 articles on AI, 701 news stories, 98 reports, 95 case studies and 213 videos. It also has one of the best databases on India’s AI ecosystem featuring details of 121 government initiatives and 281 startups.
- Over the past two years, the portal has played a crucial role in nurturing the AI ecosystem through numerous impactful initiatives such as the lab2market, Women in AI Roundtable, AI patent report, Responsible AI handbook for startups, Responsible AI Startups survey, podcasts, and the AI Standards.
View all comments