- AIM-iCREST has been designed to enable the incubation ecosystem across the country.
- Under the initiative, the Atal Innovation Mission’s (AIM) incubators are set to be upscaled and provided requisite support to foster the incubation enterprise economy, that will help them to significantly enhance their performance and will be complemented by providing training to entrepreneurs, through technology-driven processes and platforms.
- This programme is unique also in its design as it is a combination of interactive practices in the field of incubation; enabling the incubators to support sustainable and successful startups
- AIM has joined hands with Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and Wadhwani Foundation – organizations that can lend credible support and expertise in the entrepreneurship and innovation space.
- The partnerships will provide global expertise and showcase proven best practices to the AIM’s incubator network.
About Atal Innovation Mission
Atal Innovation Mission (AIM) is Government of India’s flagship initiative to promote a culture of innovation and entrepreneurship in the country.
The Atal Innovation Mission has following two core functions:
The major initiatives of AIM are:
View all comments